(Apologies if this posts twice; DW has been giving me tons of errors this evening.)
* Oh gods. My feet hurt. So. Bad. Not because of ill-fitting shoes; I've just done... so much walking... Damn, it's too bad I didn't take the phone with PokeGo on it; I'd have hatched a million eggs today. Upside: I did some wandering, discovered some new coffee shops away from the busiest part of downtown (and therefore more likely to be reasonably quiet), and also came across a grocery store, which certainly does mean some good things for my wallet. Mmm, fruit and granola for breakfast....
* I went to One Wave Gathering*
at the legislature lawn today, and there were dance performances by various indigenous groups from the island, as well as some from the South Pacific, and it was awesome.
* Picked up a tiny cheapass sketchbook and spent some time scribbling (including while I was watching the dancers). Not actual, y'know, drawing; just some scribbly figures. It's nice. I find that if I go into things with the intent of disposing of it/recycling it after I'm finished, I enjoy it more....
* Going to go see Nomadic Tempest tomorrow evening. It's... a rock opera? Performed on a boat? Something like that. Hopefully it'll turn out to be as cool as it sounds. ;p
* I was going to write tonight, but I'm far too tired for it. ...Ordinarily I'd feel a bit bad, but I regret nothing. ;V (Well, okay, MAYBE I feel a TINY bit like a slackass for not writing anything for Synchronised Screaming two weeks in a row, but....) Hopefully I'll be able to do some scribbling tomorrow, though. The Trick or Treat signup list looks so good already, and I want to get started with writing....
* YiH: Karo showed a preview from an extra chapter*
and eeeee~ <3 Ahhh Veeti's hair is doing that, you know, fwoosh, wavy thing. Loving the reminder that YiH Veeti actually is very attractive when he doesn't have that "half-dead, or maybe he just got pulled out of a swamp" sort of look goin' on... It's something that I forgot about, to the point where I even told Folie that while I love him to bits, he ain't smoochable, not so much. I CONCEDE, I take it all back, A++ would kiss.
* Imagine what a spider wearing flip flops would sound like. Just think about that for a second.